OUR UAAP THEMED BABY SHOWER!

I am so excited to finally share with you guys all of the details from this memorable event!

The afternoon of August 31, our chosen date for the shower, Mark and I made our way to Tipsy Pig Timog to celebrate with friends and family. It was so much fun and all of the planning that went into it totally paid off.

THEME

I really wanted to throw a coed party where all of my guests can participate. UAAP Basketball is the perfect theme for us! It has always been a really big part of Mark and I's love story.



Checkout the video highlights of the shower below! 




Shout out to all the suppliers who made this possible!
Stylist: One Sweet Day Events
OTD Coordinator: Martina's Events
Icecream Cart: Sumilang Icecream

Invitation Layout: Crae Achacoso
UAAP Illustration: Gail Narcisa 
Photo: Bamboo Kite
Video: Russell Pua
Host: Sydney Allison
Venue: Tipsy Pig Timog
Gifts fromMighty Baby, Eco Mom, I Angel

#meetMati 



Comments

Popular Posts